The function of ritual, as I understand it, is to give form to human life, not in the way of a mere surface arrangement, but in depth.Joseph Campbell
Since time immemorial, ritual has played a central role in re-weaving the covenant of life between humans and the sacred origin of creation. Ritual’s “sacred circle” allows a respectful interaction with the essential forces of life, which provide a deeper understanding of the natural order through their presence and guidance.
Different teachings converge and inform my approach to ritual, making it suitable for a contemporary context, freed from dogmatic posturings and infused with a heart-centered intention.
I offer rituals of:
Grief and Renewal
Empowerment and Guidance
Healing and Connection
Transitions and Blessings
A specialty throughout the seasons has been rites of passage in nature (or inspired by it). I believe that nature’s wise guidance serves as an incomparable container of human transformation, laboring the birth of more loving versions of ourselves.
Specifically, ritual assists in:
- Cultivating health, ease, and relaxation.
- Supporting life transitions.
- Regaining purpose and fortifying intention.
- Transforming obstacles into virtues.
- Acquiring insight and guidance.
- Connecting with the land, the ancestors, and future generations.
- Creating an ecologically sensitive consciousness.
- Strengthening social bonds and creating community.
- Expressing gratitude.