OCTOBER 5 TO NOVEMBER 9
We will journey through systemic and transpersonal pathways that, at each step, invite us to follow the subtle yet potent guide of soul.
Systemic therapy and transpersonal psychology in dialogue with an ancestral approach reveal that the quest for what’s essential in our lives is a foundational requirement for anyone in search of health and fulfillment.
Exploring what’s essential in our lives through the lens of an expanded psychology invites a movement toward healing. For this encounter with the soul to take place, it is necessary to equip ourselves with the tools and allies that allow us to craft a better relationship with ourselves and our families.
The ancestral soul course enlivens a genuine potential for greater awareness, reconciliation, and acceptance in our lives, so we can honor our roots and extend our wings.
We will explore:
- Practices to deepen your path of self-knowledge and enhance your life’s journey.
- Concepts, integrative frameworks, and didactic material to better understand and interpret the soul’s movements toward health.
- A depth, transgenerational exploration that reveals the psychological dynamics that inform your relationships.
- A more encompassing perspective of the entanglements or problems of your daily life, which invites an increased compassionate capacity for emotional self-regulation.
- A ritual approach around the activation of your potentials and soul’s gifts in service of individual and collective blossoming.
- Practices that you can incorporate into your work in the healing and mental health fields.
The course is composed of 6 face-to-face online classes and 4 counseling sessions that combine presentations, dialogue, meditations, ritual, and systemic interventions.
5 classes of 2 hours each
once a week. Sessions are recorded for your convenience.
4 counseling sessions
where space is created for individual and group processing related to the course’s topics.
1 integration session
entirely dedicated to questions and reflections.
Learning materials and weekly practices
Constant contact with a learning community through the virtual classroom.
1. The Ancestors of Soul & their Medicine
2. Feeding the Inner Altar
3. Spirituality, Trance & Ritual
4. Trauma & the Transpersonal
5. Choosing Life
6. Destiny & Fulfillment
We’ll meet a total of 10 times between October 5 and November 9 (6 sessions of 2 hours each and 4 counseling sessions). Each class includes learning materials and practices. Approximately every two weeks there will be two 60 min. counseling sessions during the same week of our Tuesday session.
The course finishes with an integration session (see Calendar).
All sessions take place via Zoom (online platform). We use Edmodo as our virtual classroom, where we host educational contents and serves as a platform for student interaction. Te recomendamos darte un tiempo para familiarizarte con estas simples tecnologías antes del comienzo del curso.
Weekly schedule (Tuesdays)
4:00 pm EUA, PST
6:00 pm Central Mexico
8:00 pm Santiago de Chile
8:00 pm Brasilia
|October 5||Ancestors of Soul & their Medicine|
|October 12||Feeding the Inner Altar|
|October 14-16||Counseling 1 & 2|
|October 19||Spirituality, Trance & Ritual|
|October 26||Trauma & the Transpersonal|
|October 28-30||Counseling 3 & 4|
|November 2||Choosing Life|
|November 9||Destiny and Flourishing (integration)|
Who’s the course for?
Psychologists, therapists, coaches, teachers, energy workers, ritualists and the like will find the course of particular interest. Nonetheless, the course is open for everyone with an interest in personal development, psycho-emotional wellbeing, and soul level health.
The cost of the course is $240.00 USD
If you sign up with a friend (2 people), each will receive a $25 USD discount. If you are interested in joining and don’t have the financial resources to do so, please contact us.
There’s a minimum of 12 people registered for the course to run.